[Optimus Prime voice] Come, Ratchet, stand beside me. The humans call this a ‘selfie’.
NOTP / Crack only / AU only / Not really / Maybe a little / Well now I do/ Yes/ Of course! / OTP
- Who would be the big spoon? Sometimes Leo but mostly Raph.
- Who would wake up first? Leo.
- Do they have nicknames for each other? Just he names they use now like ‘fearless’ though imagine them saying that sedatively and yeah ;;;
What happened when they met each other’s parents?
- How do they apologise after an argument? There really aren’t any words that get discussed after an argument or even the apology. Raph usually feels like crap afterwards if it’s his fault. If it’s Leo’s fault he plays the hard silent treatment and gets moody whenever he’s around to know he fucked up.
- What would they be like as parents? I think they would be really great parents. Raph and Leo balance each other’s qualities out.
- Who is the better cook? Probably Raph with the help of a microwave.
- Who is more romantic? Of course, Leo.
- What sort of gifts do they get for each other? Raph would buy something expensive that Leo wouldn’t really expect but would like anyways. Then Raph gets upset that Leo didn’t seem to like it till Leo wears it all the time to shut him up. Leo would have a hard time giving Raph something since he’s so complicated.
- Who gets jealous easiest? Raph.
- Who gets more excited for events e.g.. Birthdays, Christmas? Leo.
- Who is the most adventurous? Both. Though Raph always wants to take lead if they try something new.
- Who is the most protective? Both are really protective.
- Do I ship it? Not really my main ship unless it’s really AU.
Some people haven’t replied to threads and I wonder if my reply was so bad that they lost interest.
WHO EVER KEEPS SENDING ME THIS PLEASE STOP. I GOT OVER 8 MESSAGES ASKING FOR THIS PAIRING. PLEASE WAIT. I GOT THE PAIRING ALREADY. PLEASE CHILL OUT. THANK.
"He secretly enjoys the game but he thinks he’s too cool."
The bottle dropped from his hands as they quivered. Glass shattered around him, cutting into his feet as he took a few steps towards his guardian but his vision blurred. The liquid burned his lips, making his whole face numb and tingling his throat.
“Otou-san.." He felt so stupid, he should have known better. He opened his mouth to speak but he couldn’t. His throat was burning and spreading to his chest and down his stomach.
He felt his heart stop the moment he entered the little kitchen. The smell of blood —his cub’s blood— filled his nose. “Otou-san..” The kid tried to reach him, but fell to the ground. “Cub!” He catch the little one, taking him in his arms and sensing his pulse and his too cold skin.
Wrapped in his arms, the little turtle moan in pain. He glanced at the floor, covered with shattered glass and a puddle of something that smelled like cherry. Realization hit him hard, his mind racing with guilt and fear.
“Leonardo!” He cried again, knowing time was vital now. “Son! Stay with me!”
He fell forward but his father had caught him quickly before he could hit the ground. He felt like throwing up. His stomach was cramping painfully from the strange liquid. Leo’s head reclined back , his eyes narrowed and ready to close. It felt like his body wasn’t listening to his commands. He couldn’t move his muscles without force or even keep his eyes open. His whole torso and face were still numb and tingling.
"S-sorry..I’m ..I’m an awful son." He slurred. Leo was tired of listening to the other villagers demoting his father, spilling lies and remarks about them. He felt it was because of him. He was a disappointment. He didn’t want them to hurt his father.
I can’t stoop to Leo’s level of nerd. I’m sorry. I can’t. He has un-nerded any nerd I could possibly conjure.